Homemade Shampoos To Cure Hair Loss
Chemicals in hair shampoo makes your hair dull and weak which leads to hair loss. Homemade shampoos are mostly herbal shampoos which always give best hair care results and preparation is also easy. So, it is time to apply homemade shampoo to cure hair loss. Here are few homemade shampoo recipes to cure hair loss and stay natural.
Homemade shampoo to cure hair loss-
1. Egg shampoo: This hair shampoo will not only cure hair loss but also work as a natural conditioner. Beat eggs in hot water and apply the mixture on the hair and scalp. Keep it for 1 hour and rinse well.
2. 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed in a cup of warm water is a homemade shampoo to cure hair loss and other hair related problems.
3. Soak dry soap nuts (reetha) in water overnight. Mash the solution in the morning and strain it. Add shikakai powder and mix well before applying.
4. Soak reetha, shikakai and amla in 1 litre of water for 24 hours. Boil the solution and strain it. Let it cool. Add few drops of vinegar and wash th hair with it.
5. Take shikakai, bhringraj and amla powder or extract (if available) and add in warm water. Add few drops of lemon juice and vinegar (for conditioning). Keep the mix for 30 minutes and apply this natural homemade shampoo. It cures hair loss, scalp problems and dandruff. Store it in refrigerator for longer use.
6. Mix baking soda and vinegar in water. Apply it on the hair and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse off well.
These homemade shampoos are natural and cures hair loss. Try these recipes and stay natural instead of going for artificial and chemical products. This natural hair care is not harmful to hair and stimulates the growth of strong and smooth hair.
How to get Shiny Hair